Its been a while since I updated this blog, its not that I havn’t thought about it, but more so that currently I am concentrating on my recipe blog simply.food. I have had some time off for Christmas and having my daughter at home also means that I have been baking and cooking and trying out all the new recipies that I never had time to do.Its fun but time consuming especially as many recipies I have to photograph each and every step or instructions,this makes preparing food even longer.But I am having fun in the process.
But back to this post and todays post is all about tag, this tag was passed on to me by fellow blogger Shruti-Welcome to my world. This is my third tag in the blogging world and as tags go the rules are almost always the same :
1. Write 7 things about our self, also mentioning the person and their blog that tagged you.
2.Pass the tag to 7 unsuspecting victims to do the same.
3.Leave a message on the persons blog you are tagging informing them of the tag.
4.Keep your fingers crossed that the tag does not come back to you!!! 🙂
So here goes seven things about me:
1. I am happy as I recived a brand new camera for Christmas so that I can click many pictures for my blog!!
2.I need to try and take up my fitness seriously again as I have let it lapsed in last few weeks.
3. I went on a shopping spree and bought 3 new pairs of shoes all at once!!!
4. I love driving but not in the snow, yes its been snowing in the UK.
5. I have a confession to make, I love watching all the kids disney movies that are on sky Tv over Christmas. See I am a big kid at heart.
6. Although I never allow my daughter to eat ice cream straight out of the tub, thats exactly what I did!! Of course it was the 1st and the last time!!! 😉
7.I am desperate to go on holiday somewhere warm ,sun ,sea and sand, lets hope this happens this year.
I am going to bend the rules slightly of this tag , I am going to pick the last seven people who posted their links in blog.blogger,blogging ,blogspot ( your link and comment on my blog thread)and pass the tag to them I hope they accept. I have not interacted with some of these bloggers and I think this is the perfect oppurtunity to get to know more about them. I certainly hope they will rise to the challenge and not mind this intrusion in their blogger space..