- Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear.
- Confidence is the result of hours and days and weeks and years of constant work and dedication & hard work
- You are what you think. You are what you go for. You are what you do!
- Never let yesterday use up today.
- It matters not what a person is born, but whom they choose to be.
- You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.
- Where you “START” is not as much important as where you “FINISH“
- Failure,it’s nothing more than learning how to WIN
- Winning is not everything, but the effort to win is.
AND last but not least:
You may have to bow down,
You may have to mould yourself in life,
You may have to tolerate,
You may have to listen,
But you must never let go of your thought!
This is called determination.